Welcome to the Aiken Model A's Website
The Aiken Model "A" Ford Club of Aiken is a non-profit organization chartered in September 2014 by MAFCA (Model A Ford Club of America) We're located in beautiful historic Aiken, South Carolina.
We formed our club to provide a forum to exchange ideas, information and assistance with fellow Model A enthusiasts and to help members who are interested in restoring, maintaining, preserving and driving "Henry's Lady". Owning or touring are not requirements of the club, but are highly encouraged. These 1928-1931 Model A Fords are really special and we enjoy them!
If you live nearby and are interested in the Aiken Model A's (AMA's), please visit our 'about us/contact us' pages on this website. You're also welcome at our meetings..at Cumberland Village OR at Cars and Coffee!!
2016 New Members: Keith & Joyce Lewis, Grace Vance, Ed and Biz Mann, Brian Eckhart
2017 New Members: Mark Piekarski and Lennel Stroud, Brian d'Entremont
Cars and Coffee...
Almost every Saturday morning, you'll find us at Atlanta Bread Company on Whiskey Road in Aiken for our 10 a.m. "Cars and Coffee" informal meeting.
Here, we solve the world's problems, discuss any pesky Model A problems that might exist at that moment, and just plain have fun!
You're invited to join us! We're a most congenial group of people and thrive on meeting new folks. Owning a Model A is not required.
- May 27 - Aiken Memorial Day Parade, lineup 10; parade 11
- June 3 - First Saturday Breakfast, Masonic Lodge, 8:30 a.m.
- June 6 - Monthly Club Meeting, Cumberland Village
- June 17 - Ridge Peach Festival and Parade, Trenton
- August 12 - Tucker GA Swap Meet
- September 8-9 - Palmetto A's Swap Meet, Smith & Jones, Columbia
- September 30 - Club Picnic, Odell Weeks in Aiken, 11-3
For further details, see our latest newsletter (on the "Newsletters" page)